We are the first vegan network focused solely on the corporate employees and Fortune 500 niche. This unique concept led us to some cool, never-done-before initiatives and the media has noticed!
What are some things we’ve done? We are the only group to have developed a (growing) directory of vegans in major corporations around the world. We have published the Playbook on how vegan employees can start a movement in their own workplace. Recently, we launched a program to help kick off new vegan victories inside more and more companies.
Our unique work has been mentioned in several prominent news articles.
- Forbes: Vegan Initiatives Are Taking Off In The Corporate Workplace–And It’s Good For Business
- Vegconomist: VLCM: “We Currently Have Members at Many Fortune 500 Companies.”
- Livekindly: Corporate Vegan Workplace Initiatives on the Rise, According to Experts
- OneGreenPlanet: This Ex-Vice President Is Helping Corporate America Go Vegan!
- Financial Post: A disposable cup on your desk? And a plastic fork? Please chat with HR
- Some Vegan Girl: Vegan Leaders Group Bringing Power & Prestige to the Plant-Based Cause
- Animal Charity Evaluators: What Does Toronto’s “Creed Expansion” Ruling Mean for Vegan Advocacy?
Additionally, we’ve had speaking engagements at key plant-based and vegan events, notably the national Animal Rights Conference, the Reducetarian Summit and the Vegan Lady Boss regional meetup.
Media requests: If you’d like to write about us or talk with our leadership team, please contact us.