We are excited to offer this major new form of interaction with our 4,000+ global members. Starting in February 2020, we’ll host a monthly real-time “live cast,” based on topics requested by our members. Enjoy our Live Cast from the comfort of your own home, with audio, video or both.
This is currently the world’s only forum for corporate vegan (plant-based) topics. It will be FREE to attend for all.
Things to Know – Vegan Leaders Live Cast
WHY: If you ever feel alone as a vegan working in the corporate world, don’t miss this event. There is magic in interacting with real people who share your passion. You’ll meet the people behind all the Vegan Leaders projects and discuss topics that are already on your mind. We promise, always, to make the topics entertaining. Clear your calendar monthly for this special hour.
WHERE AND HOW: As a virtual event, you can join from wherever you are–at home or on travel. You just need a laptop or mobile device with an internet connection, and you need to register for each monthly event in order to attend live.
We may release the recording later however we encourage everyone to attend live.
WHO: The event is open to all members of Vegan Leaders in Corporate Management, as well as non-members interested in corporate vegan topics.
WHEN: Live Cast events will be held the last Saturday of every month. Our first event will be held Saturday, February 29th, 2019 at 10am US Eastern Time.
We realize that no matter what time of day we choose, it will not work for some time zones. We are finalizing a plan to try and offer a rotating schedule to accommodate all our global members. As our critical mass of members is in Americas, our first events will focus on accommodating this geography. However, in certain months, we’ll hold specific events tailored to APAC and EMEA. Please stay tuned.
Past Live Casts
- How to Survive (and Thrive) in a Non-vegan Workplace (February 29, 2020)
- The Power of Subtle Influence (March 28th, 2020)
- Winning Support for Big Vegan Asks (April 25th, 2020)
- Lessons for Vegan Leaders from COVID-19 (May 30th, 2020)
- Activism on the Side (June 27th, 2020)
- Influencing the Healthcare Sector (July 25th, 2020)
- Influencing Politics (August 29th, 2020)
- Building your Vegan Employee Network(September 26, 2020)
- Switching to a Vegan Job(October 31, 2020)