#1 We keep growing (~1,000 new members per year).
On average, 3 new members join our network each day*. We are on pace to get to 5,000 in 2020.
* Most new members find us on LinkedIn or hear about us on social media or through the existing members. The new joiner average is based on the 2018-2020 daily average.
#2 We are global, with footprint even in unexpected countries.
While our member base is heavily American and European, we are excited to see members from more and more countries. In 2020, we welcomed our first members from Cayman Islands, Kenya and Taiwan. This is also our record year for new members from China and India.
#3 We mean business.
Vegans can be found in all corporate job functions. Not surprisingly, most of our members have senior management positions* or run the business.
* Director title or above (CEO, President, VP, Executive Director etc.)
#4 We work in all industries.
From our member base, vegans are most prominent in Professional Services, Tech, and Financial industries. However, all industries seem to have vegan employees.
#5 We work in many Fortune 500 companies.
We connect and mobilize vegan employees to lead influential workplace initiatives. See the full list of large employers where we have members here.
#6 We are excited about the future.
The interest in the vegan topic keeps rising enormously, as indicated by the 3-year worldwide Google search trend for ‘Vegan’ and ‘Plant-Based’.
#7 All this is interesting. But so what?
Use our group to expand your circle:
- Know only a few vegans in your field? We can help you find connections by location, industry or company;
- Once you meet new vegans, start the conversation – brainstorm, exchange ideas and discuss potential collaboration. See the magic unfold;
- It should go both ways. Invite your vegan colleagues to our LinkedIn network if they are not yet members;
Consider starting an initiative at your company to make it more vegan-friendly:
- For ideas and know-how, download our free Vegan Leaders Playbook;
- Enroll in our free 6-month Corporate Initiatives Support Program;
- Use our LinkedIn discussion forum (private and visible only to members) to bring up topics, ask questions, share your observations and success stories and more;
* Disclaimer: The above charts are based on internally pooled data about individuals who joined the “Vegan Leaders in Corporate Management” LinkedIn group as of the dates indicated, and based on the information shared by those individuals on their profile pages. As a result, the information presented may not be fully accurate or current and is intended solely for information and illustration purposes.