#1 We continue to grow.
With the average of 3-4 new joiners each day*, our network grows at an increasing pace. We surpassed 3,000 members in 2018.
* Most new members find us on LinkedIn or hear about us on social media or through the existing members. The new joiner average is based on the 2018 daily average.
#2 We are global.
Our initial base was mostly North American. Now Europe makes up about ⅓ of our members, and we have members on other continents.
#3 We have footprint in most unexpected countries.
It is always exciting to see members from more and more countries. Last year for example, we welcomed our first members from South Korea, Iran, Tunisia, Croatia, and Peru.
#4 We mean business.
Vegans can be found in all corporate job functions. Not surprisingly, most of our members have leadership positions* or run the business.
* Director title or above (CEO, President, VP, Executive Director etc.)
#5 We work in all industries.
Based on our member base, vegans are most prominent in Professional Services, Tech, and Financial industries. However, all industries seem to have vegan employees.
#6 We have clusters in Fortune 500 companies.
Multiple vegans within the same company can mean active and influential vegan employee initiatives.
The chart is being refreshed and will be updated shortly. Please check back soon.
#7 We are excited about the future.
People are increasingly interested in vegan professional connections, as indicated by the trend of Google searches for ‘Vegan LinkedIn’.
#8 All this is interesting. But so what?
Use our group to make connections:
- Know only a few vegans in your field? Use our group to expand your circle. We are big on networking, and can help you find connections by location, industry or company;
- Once you meet new vegans, start the conversation – brainstorm, exchange ideas and discuss potential collaboration. See the magic unfold;
- It should go both ways. Invite your vegan colleagues to our LinkedIn network if they are not yet members;
Consider starting an initiative at your company:
- There are almost endless opportunities to help make your workplace more vegan aware and friendly;
- For ideas and know-how, download our free Vegan Leaders Corporate Initiatives Playbook (available from January 2018);
- Use our LinkedIn discussion forum (private and visible only to members) to bring up topics, ask questions, share your observations and success stories and more;
* Disclaimer: All preceding charts are based on internally pooled data about individuals who joined the “Vegan Leaders in Corporate Management” LinkedIn group as of the date indicated above and the information shared by those individuals on their profile pages. As a result, the information presented may not be fully accurate or current and is intended solely for information and illustration purposes.